Tools, Tips & Techniques for Writing & Selling Horoscopes
Tools, Tips & Tricks for Writing & Selling Horoscopes
For the astro – curious, enthusiast and skeptics alike, horoscopes provide the gateway into astrology for many people.
Despite today’s increased accessibility to more advanced astrology, the general public are still hungry for horoscopes!
A horoscope can provide insight and guidance, hope and inspiration as well as entertainment, to those who read them, a micro – dose of cosmic divinity, if you will.
For the astrologer, regular writing of horoscopes can do the following;
- Help you broaden and deepen your interpretations
- Develop your astro – vocab
- Get your name online or in print in a variety of publications. (Yes, there are still plenty of people who like to read)
- Practice other forms of astrology outside of 1 on 1 readings
- Attract a loyal readership
- Provide a stable income and build your business
- PLUS many many more to be covered in the webinar!
In this webinar, I’ll take you through my own processes for writing horoscopes including research and data collection as well as the business end of things. We’ll cover the most common form of horoscope writing for dailies, weeklies, monthlies as well as annuals.
I’ll share with you some of the do’s and don’ts I’ve learned along the way and most importantly, how to have fun with horoscope writing, helping you establish your unique voice and perspective.
I’ll also share what editors do and don’t look for in a prospective columnist as well as how to negotiate your rates and terms of contract.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll be armed with plenty of tips, tricks and techniques to boost your confidence in writing horoscopes and seeking and securing paid writing work. If you’re an astrology student or an experienced astrologer wanting to learn more about horoscope writing, then this webinar is ideal for you!
Date: Friday, September 30
Time: 12pm AEST
Convert to your time zone
Fee: $25 until September 28, $30 thereafter
* Please note that all registrants will receive a copy of the webinar and any relevant notes / handsouts whether you can attend live or not!